Configure lombok in eclipse
While using lombok in eclipse , you might encounter error like Slf4j log variable is not recognised by lombok in eclipse
Steps to properly configure lombok in eclispe ide is as follows:
- Ensure that lombok dependency is present in pom.xml file
<!-- lombok dependency. -->
2. Download lombok jar from link
3. Install Lombok
- Goto the jar location from the command prompt and run the following command java -jar lombok-1.16.18.jar and we should be greeted by Lombok installation window.
- Now click on the “Specify Location” button and locate the eclipse.exe path under eclipse installation folder like this.
- Now click the “Install/Update”.
The above install basically copies the executable jar to the eclipse executable folder and makes a configuration update in your IDE
.iniconfiguration file something like below:
4. Active annotation processing in select project (not the parent)
Right click Project -> properties -> Java compiler -> annotation processing Select Enable project specific settings Select all Enable checkbox
5. Restart eclipse
Lombok Introduction and Eclipse Installation - HowToDoInJava
Lombok is a very handy tool for minimizing the boilerplate code and providing lots of other features such as lazy…
Cannot make Project Lombok work on Eclipse
You not only have to add lombok.jar to the libraries, but also install it by either double-clicking the lombok jar, or…